Synopsis Writing Tips
Points to keep in mind while writing Synopsis
Abstract: In Abstract, the students need to explain problem in the proposed approach and also what methodology they are using in the research area.
- Use of thesis in real scenario should be clear.
- The main aim to carry out this research.
- Building Blocks should be briefly explainable.
- Identify the specific challenge which you want to improve in your thesis, Year vise literature review improved, so the student should have idea how the work has been progressed in the recent years.
- The content should be precise and related.
- Explain the parameters, in which you analyse your proposed approach.
- Whatever your problem seen in literature survey on specific challenge should be explained properly.
- Explain the challenge on which you will work on your thesis.
- The formulated problem you overcome in your thesis and
- Why this problem is overcome by your approach (Give reasons)
Both of the above points should be briefly explained.
- The precise way of solving the problem by your method.
- Explain the methodology Module wise.
- Frame your thoughts and bridge your ideas for the reader.
- Return to the theme in the introduction. This strategy brings the reader full circle.
For example, if you begin by describing a scenario, you can end with the same scenario as proof that your essay is helpful in creating a new understanding.
- Synthesize, don't summarize.
- Propose a course of action, a solution to an issue, or questions for further study.